Zucchini Breakfast Keto Muffin
Delicious, quick, and tasty, you'll never know their keto!
01 HR 05 MINS
- 1 green onion, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1/3 cup yogurt or mascarpone
- 4 eggs (large)
- 2/3 cups grated zucchini or summer squash
- 2 egg whites (from large eggs)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or parm work great!)
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Fill muffin tin with liners; these muffins will not come out of the pan without them. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined. Fill the liners and bake. Rotate pan in oven after 12 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Test muffins in the center at 22 minutes, to see if a knife or toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Bake until the knife or toothpick comes out clean.