Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Berries
Ricotta and fresh sweet berries are a great combination.
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces of whipped cream cheese
- Honey, to taste, additional for topping
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries and fruit (we used cherries, blueberries, and strawberries)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Blend ricotta, cream cheese, and honey in a processor until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread on a chilled plate and serve with seasonal fruit.