This quick and easy salad tastes can be changes with different varieties of radishes.
- 4 cups radishes, sliced (the more varieties the better)
- 1 sweet onion or 1 spring onion with tops
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey, agave syrup, or other sweetener
- Garlic salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Thinly slice radishes or daikon radish. Thinly slice sweet onion and chop onion top, if using a spring onion. Place radish and onion on a serving dish and season with remaining ingredients. Toss, serve, enjoy!