Celery & Orange salad
Crisp and citrusy, this winter salad will delight the tastebuds.
- 2 – 3 orange varieties, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 full slices of red onion, 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 full celery stalk, plus all stalks with leaves from the celery center, sliced
- Salt and pepper
Place the celery, oranges, onions and walnuts in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Dress with grapefruit juice and extra virgin olive oil, toss and serve.