Air Fryer Apple Fritters
This is an easy way to make "fried" apple fritters without all the oil. Very tasty!
- 2 large honey crisp apples, or any combination of tart and sweet apples
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the center and add milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and eggs. Stir until evenly combined, then fold in the apples.
Place parchment paper on the bottom of the air fryer. Add oil to a spray bottle. Spray apple fritters with oil. Cook at 400°F for 4 minutes, flip and repeat.
Make a glaze with powdered sugar, apple cider, and cinnamon. Take apple fritters out of the air fryer and cover with glaze.