Ten Last-minute Holiday Gifts from the Farmers' Market!
Not enough time to go all over town searching for the perfect gift? Well, your local farmers' market is the place to do your one-stop, last-minute shopping. Give the market a try - we're positive you can find something for everyone!
- Gourmet olive oils and vinegars from California growers are always a great gift.
- A California fruit basket of oranges, apples, pomegranates, and pears is sure to please.
- Artisan breads with homemade jams, jellies, and sauces are a crowd favorite.
- An Italian cuisine-themed basket with fresh pasta, sauces, olives, and bread is perfect for the chef in your life!
- A gorgeous orchid or two, or fresh-cut flowers could be great for those who need a little sunshine in their life.
- A spa basket with handmade soaps, lotions, bath salts, and lip balms can help the winter skin blues!
- Sweet local honey in a variety of floral or herbal essences, fresh bread, and cage-free eggs make a breakfast basket.
- A cheese and fruit basket with local artisan cheeses, breads, and fruit can't go wrong.
- Try a ready-to-make soup basket and pick out ingredients like onions, carrots, celery, kale, or other vegetables and combine it with a few of your favorite recipes.
- Put together an appetizer basket filled with dried fruits and nuts, carrot and celery sticks, olives, cheeses, and smoked salmon.
Get down to your local farmers' market and select some of the freshest, best gifts around!